We have recently released new firmware to allow your 360 Penguin camera to act as a 360 camera on your computer.
- Install this PC driver on your computer.
- There are 3 files in the ZIP Folder
- 360Penguin_Camera_Driver.exe – Install this file so the camera will be recognized by the computer.
- PUT this file (dualSensorCal.mrk) in the root folder of the Micro SD card. This tells the 360 camera to connect to the computer and always project images as a connected camera.
- Turn your camera on and the PC sees the camera as a normal 360 camera.
- Now when you load Skype, Facebook Messenger, Google Hangouts and other camera viewers your camera is seen in a full 360 view.
- 360Penguin-Viewer.exe – Is a standalone 360 view for the computer