We are proud to announce a 360 Video/Virtual Reality Workshop in partnership with the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) and Future Media Concepts. NAB stands as one of the media industry’s most renowned organizations, drawing thousands of professionals in film, broadcast, marketing and production each year to their industry events.
Through this partnership, we will host an extensive, end-to-end workflow course in 360 video production. This is an opportunity for you to develop skills and network in an intimate environment with media professionals from around the globe. The workshop will be lead by 360RIZE CEO Michael Kintner and post-production specialist Matt Sheils.
Click here to learn more and see the full syllabus
The workshop will take place during the first exhibit day of NAB New York on Wednesday, November 9th. The class will be taught in the Javits Center, room 1B01.
Students will learn about each phase in the live action VR pipeline including capturing 360 video with multiple 360 rigs ranging from 6 to 24 cameras, importing and media managing files, and stitching video with both professional and consumer stitching software solutions.
Attendees will receive free exhibits passes for both days of the expo with the purchase of a workshop ticket and also receive a code to download 360CamMan v2 ($225 value), a critical piece of VR media file management for multiple camera VR systems. Attendees will also receive a certificate of completion at the end of the course.
How to Register
- Click on Registration Packages
- Scroll down to Hands-On Workshops
- Click the Purchase icon
- A new page will open that says “Welcome to Registration and Housing”
- Fill out the required information (full name, company, and email)
- Scroll down, under Workshops click the + button next to 360 Video/Virtual Reality Workshop
- This will add the workshop to the shopping cart, then click the blue “Next” button
- Fill out the Attendee Profile, then click the blue “Next” button
- Continue to follow instructions until prompted for payment method
- Pay and voilà, you’re on your way to attending NAB New York!
This workshop difficulty level is beginner to intermediate and only has 30 available slots. The workshop will be held at NAB Show New York. Breakfast, lunch, and snacks will be provided.
360RIZE has previously hosted 360 video workshops in collaboration with Virtual Reality Los Angeles (VRLA), Videosmith Inc., and Discovery Communications. Don’t miss the opportunity for free admission to the NAB Show NY with the purchase of a ticket to the workshop. Register today and learn 360 video production from some of the industry’s leaders.
You must be logged in to post a comment.