Pro6 Bullet360 synced virtual reality 360° video gear with 3/8″ mount
The Pro6 Bullet360 adds camera sync technology to our Pro6 v2 model for filming 360° virtual reality video content. Positioning GoPro™ cameras in a spherical orientation and connecting them to our built-in Bullet360 camera sync system, the Pro6 Bullet360 360 Plug-n-Play™ Holder allows users to simultaneously turn cameras on/off and start/stop recording with the included remote.
When filming with multiple GoPro™ cameras at 120 frames per second (FPS), the Bullet360 board system provides a sync within +/- 5 frames. This offers a more reliable and consistent camera syncing solution than wireless remotes relying on Wi-Fi. Triggering the Bullet360 wired remote switch not only turns cameras on/off and starts/stops recording, it also triggers a buzzer to provide an audio sync These tools solve the critical workflow challenge of operating multiple cameras on set and achieving the close frame sync required to stitch quality 360 video content.
The Pro6 Bullet360 features six sync control boards with input and output ports which daisy chain each of the unit’s six cameras together. The hinged camera arm in our new modular holder design allows users to easily connect the GoPro™ cameras to each Bullet360 board via the camera’s Hero port (located on the back of the camera). When secured via the hinged holder arm, users have easy access to all ports on the camera including the mini HDMI, USB port and MicroSD card slot.
The Pro6 Bullet360 system captures high resolution (up to 7,500 x 3,750 pixels) content that can be viewed with the Oculus Rift, Samsung Gear VR, Google Cardboard and the industry’s other leading virtual reality head mounted displays and 360 video platforms.
- Mounts six cameras in a patented 360 Plug-N-Play™ orientation to facilitate capturing 360 x 180 degree videos and photos*
- Integrates Bullet360 camera sync technology for simultaneously turning cameras on/off and to start/stop recording (frame sync is +/- 5 frames at 120 fps)
- Wired remote for triggering Bullet360 system and built-in audio sync buzzer
- Hinged camera arms allow for simple camera installation and removal on set
- Bullet360 technology compatible with GoPro™ Hero3+ Silver, Hero3+ Black, Hero4 Silver and Hero4 Black cameras (must have the latest firmware installed)
- Holder features qty. 2 – 3/8″ aluminum threaded mounting points
- Compatible with 3/8” monopods, tripods and other standard mounting solutions
- Output resolutions up to 7,500 x 3,750 pixels
- Light weight design makes it compatible with drones and UAVs
- Easy access to HDMI and USB ports for optional external power and third party live streaming solutions
- Easy access to microSD cards when cameras are installed in holders
- Anodized aluminum core with high-strength poly carbonate camera holder assemblies offer durability
*Kit does not include GoPro™ cameras or GoPro™ accessories.
- All-purpose model for indoor and outdoor filming
- Simple tripod and monopole mounting
- (1) Pro6 Bullet360 360 Plug-n-Play™ Holder
- Preassembled with qty. 6 Bullet360 Boards
- Includes qty. 6 2.5mm plug cables
- (1) 2.5mm wired remote switch
- (1) 360Heros chrome mounting accessory
- (1) 360Heros screwdriver/ camera removal tool
Bullet360 Board Specification:
- 0.35mA of power consumption when shut off
- 0.6mA of power consumption when in operation
- Weight with cameras: 20.7 ounces, 587 grams
- Weight without cameras: 4.7 ounces, 134 grams
- Material: Anodized aluminum core, high-strength poly carbonate camera holder assemblies
- Suggested subject-to-holder buffer while filming: 4-5 feet (to avoid parallax and stitching issues)
30-day limited warranty